What is Beach Babies Book project?
We invite you and your beautiful baby to be part of this exciting project to produce a stunning coffee table book featuring gorgeous, fun images of babies from 6 months up to 2 years from Vivid Photography portraits.
4 Australian families hear the words ” your child has brain cancer” every week. The Brainchild Foundation is a national, not-for-profit charity that provides support to the families of Australian children diagnosed with brain and spinal cord tumours.
The team at Brainchild are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of affected families through financial, emotional and educational support and to strive for a cure for future generations.
Introducing your photographer…..
Cath has been photographing families, children and babies since 1997 and is known for her incredible patience and ability to capture the true personality of each child she photographs.
Who can be part of this project?
- Babies between the age of 6 months and 2 years
- Anyone who would like to support Brainchild and the amazing work that they do.
How does it work?
We are looking for 30 families to be part of this project and have your beautiful beach baby featured in a hard cover coffee table book.
Simply fill in your details below and we will be in touch to book in a time for your session.
- Photography sessions will take place at our custom built studio in beautiful Maleny in our amazing indoor beach photography set.
- You are welcome to bring the whole family and take the opportunity to not only have your Beach Baby Session but also venture out to one of our outdoor locations for some relaxed family portraits and let us capture the love of your family.
- Sessions will be available weekdays and on selected weekends at our studio at 89 McCarthy Rd, Maleny.
- The cost for your session is $75 and will be donated directly to Brainchild Foundation.
What is included?
- Your Session fee will include your one hour portrait photography session with Catherine Muldoon.
- A double page spread in the Beach Babies Book
- After your photography session you will be welcomed back to our studio for your exclusive Viewing + Ordering Session to see the results from your shoot and have the opportunity to choose your complimentary gift print and any products from our range to feature your family photos in your home.
After the success of our first book project “Families in the Forest” we are so excited to launch our 2nd book project and look forward to meeting more wonderful families. To read about our last book click here Families in the Forest.